A hub for social movement-makers, community managers and local group leaders to unlock the power of successful peer networks.
Find out more
Who’s behind this repository?
The Peer Network Programme or People’s Community of Practice (CoP) was a programme funded by Power to Change, the independent trust supporting community businesses in England, and run by The Social Change Agency and Shared Assets. From 2016-2018 it supported 13 community business peer networks to:
- Develop new and innovative approaches which improve peer networks and support movement towards self-sustainability
- Improve collaboration between support providers and community businesses across the sector
- Attract new ideas, opinions and approaches to stimulate creativity from a wider field of influence
- Assess the merits of different networking approaches e.g. digital, online/offline, resource/experience sharing
- Identify, where possible new viable business models e.g. membership, blend of digital/face to face, to support peer to peer networks over the longer term
The insights, methodologies, case studies and learnings from the programme are what you see throughout the website.