Who’s behind this repository?
The Peer Network Programme or People’s Community of Practice (CoP) was a programme funded by Power to Change, the independent trust supporting community businesses in England, and run by The Social Change Agency and Shared Assets. From 2016-2018 it supported 13 community business peer networks to:
- Develop new and innovative approaches which improve peer networks and support movement towards self-sustainability
- Improve collaboration between support providers and community businesses across the sector
- Attract new ideas, opinions and approaches to stimulate creativity from a wider field of influence
- Assess the merits of different networking approaches e.g. digital, online/offline, resource/experience sharing
- Identify, where possible new viable business models e.g. membership, blend of digital/face to face, to support peer to peer networks over the longer term
- Synthroid cost per pill
The insights, methodologies, case studies and learnings from the programme are what you see throughout the website.